Interviewing an oldtimer

In his time he was the best sportsmen... but he`s not so fond of talking about his sports history .. except.. "now I play cricket... and bowls tournaments with other old folks... and slowfootbal with these nice wheels... well ... I try.. hahha" All in all, he is a friendly life loving old guy and likes to remember himself not as a - 5 World CCP Crap tournament winner, 16 BluBirdNestTime award winner, 3 times Best Team player award winner .. and I could go on forever, - rather as a ladies man!





Your name?: "Miloš, Milorad, Milko, Milivoj... you may call me Milko.."
Ok hello Miloš, Milko, nice to meet you, felling ok?: "arhhh.. I think am drunk"
Ooou... celebrating a?: "yeah .. I guess .. kinda.. I`ve been celebrating my whole life... wahahah"
Well, your life is an inspiration to many.. would you be so kind and tell us some adventures of yours: " its a bit blur... being old n´all.. I could try".. " naaah .. you got it all here " -taping his biography- " I` ve never read it you know... just ask me what youd like to know.. "
Hm... if you were to go back to those times... or is there a specific moment you`d like to re-experience?: " sure... I`d go back to that night... uh when was it.. 19.. 6... no .. it I`m pretty sure it was 19??something... ah.. never mind.. the ladies loved me... mmhm.. they gave me nicknames, like.. Milkok.. you know.. hahah... you get it?.. as in Milko the co..." - Yeye..heh, get it- ".. ouhahhah ... huuh.. crazy times.. back then.. yep .. some times.."

No comments: